You are passionate about sales, you know & appreciate how sellers & sales leaders are motivated, & how to help them become highly effective producers. You are looking for the next step in your career & want to stand in front of an entire sales organization to deliver, reinforce, & coach reps on how best to leverage our sales methodology & sales processes. You love coaching & guiding sellers through change management & continuous improvement.
- Partner with onboarding manager(s) to create methodology-specific curriculum to be embedded in onboarding plans across the sales organization
Ex: Facilitate session in sales onboarding focused on sales methodology, messaging, value framework, customer engagement process & customer engagement model.
- Partner with enablement manager(s) to create content in LMS to be accessed as just-in-time micro-learning for both onboarding & ongoing training
- Partner with enablement manager(s) & sales leaders to create learning paths for role-specific understanding of deeper knowledge of the methodology & how to take it from theory to application in our core sales roles.
Ex: Determining what aspects a Sales Development Representative would need to master versus an Account Executive vs. a Sales Engineer
- Become a Certified Force Management Facilitator via the T3 course; facilitate the methodology workshops internally across the organization.
- Partner with sales leadership to ensure manager expertise in methodology & work to create scalable coaching strategies intended to reinforce the concepts, ensure application & knowledge transfer.
- Work cross-functionally as an internal expert & consultant key partners (marketing, success, product, revenue operations, etc) to ensure content & tools reinforce the concepts of the methodology.
- Promote a culture of data-driven continuous improvement & recognition; measure & track adoption & effectiveness.
Ex: Understand & report on adoption metrics & revenue attribution for top adopters. Determine a process to recognize & reward individuals that demonstrate ideal behaviors.
- 5+ years working in a SaaS organization with experience in sales, sales enablement or sales training
- Experience with onboarding pre-sales & sales teams in the SaaS environment
- Experience with MEDDPICC & Force Management messaging framework & process
- Force Management T3 certified is a plus (willing to become certified is a must)
- Experience in curriculum development, training, & delivery
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, CMS, LMS
- Proven project & time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills
- Must be a quick learner, self-starter & have the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Competent presentation skills for online or classroom training delivery
- Ability to travel as necessary