The Marketing Operations Manager will play an important role in building & optimizing our marketing automation & demand generation programs across channels. In this role you will help build scalable programs, manage & execute our demand generation strategy, track, score & measure our marketing programs as well as oversee & optimize our SEO, SEM & paid media programs.
TripleLift is the technology company that invents, powers & scales ads that earn consumer attention. Having set the standard for respectful advertising, the company leverages its dynamic templating & computer vision technologies to flawlessly deliver & scale in-feed native ads, branded content experiences & programmatic OTT brand integrations that match the look & feel of the content that is being consumed. TripleLift is reshaping the digital advertising landscape with consumer centric advertising that drives results for advertisers & unlocks new revenue streams for digital media publishers, app developers & television networks. Headquartered in New York City, TripleLift has offices across North America, Europe & Asia Pacific. For more information about TripleLift, please visit triplelift.com
- Marketing Automation - Own & oversee the use of a Marketing Automation platform for partner & prospect email communication, lead generation & nurture programs;
- Design & implement end-to-end programs taking leads, prospects & partners through automated nurture paths leading to business transactions;
- List & database management Build process to ensure the integrity of CRM data, manage list acquisition & distribution of new leads;
- Manage the ordering & production of printed materials including collateral & promotional items;
- Reporting & Optimization provide ongoing reporting on campaign performance, website analytics & lead generation initiatives;
- Oversee website updates with internal web developer or contractor to improve tracking & conversion;
- Work with internal teams to set-up salesforce campaigns & dashboards that enable monthly reporting & ROI tracking;
- Manage TripleLift social accounts & communication;
- Manage paid campaigns for search & social.
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Ability to create & manage technical aspects & business process around all marketing activities;
Experience working with Salesforce.com & email marketing platforms such as act-on, marketo & hubspot required;
Understanding and/or experience in digital advertising;
- Ability to work independently & collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects & showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly & independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure & multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback & constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong & demonstrable work ethic.
A Bachelors degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
7-10 years of full-time marketing experience with proven results.
New York, NY
Benefits & Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, & meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)
Note:TheFair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)is a federal labor law of general & nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, & the Equal Pay Act.This role is a FLSA exempt role.