They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
The Gympass team is seeking an experienced growth marketer to oversee the lead generation & upsell of its prospects & clients across b2b & gyms. This person will be responsible for executing B2B account based marketing strategies throughout the sales funnel, while simultaneously promoting upsell programs across companies & gyms.
As our growth team lead, you'll help define & establish best practices for lead gen & product marketing with a well-founded & tightly coordinated go-to-market strategy (GTM) in partnership with the cross-functional marketing team. You'll be a strategic growth hacker, marketing visionary, & team leader. You'll work with sales & business development, product, customer success, engineering, community, & more.
What You'll Do...
- Develop GTM strategies & execute campaigns across prospects & clients/partners, constantly generating ideas & hypotheses to initiate & carry out iterative tests & leverage learnings across multiple channels
- Plan, execute lead gen & upsell paid campaigns across paid channels, including SEM, Paid Social, Display, etc.
- Lead, coordinate, & work across the marketing, product management, & field teams to execute cross-functional implementation of lead gen & product marketing plans
- Own go-to-market launch planning to ensure successful, integrated launches for new product features, & company solutions to grow the client & partner business.
- Operate as a trusted advisor to Product Development, Sales Leadership, & Client Success, establishing a continuous feedback loop (encompassing market trends, customer needs, & competitive factors) to influence the product development roadmap for clients & partners.
- Perform ongoing market research to understand the competitive landscape, & define key use cases for new product feature releases.
- Collaborate with operating teams to forecast & plan company revenue growth
- Creating & updating campaign performance, in partnership with reporting team: tracking & reporting on metrics such as customer & prospect engagement & conversion rates
- Manage a team of Demand Generation & Product Marketing Managers globally to help grow the function
You Should Have...
- Proven expertise & leadership in global Demand Gen & Product Marketing planning
- Ability to set process, coach others, & build relationships across teams
- Manage & optimize weekly, monthly & quarterly marketing spend allocation, spend accuracy & forecasting
- Hands-on experience with B2B lead gen & digital product marketing with a knack for designing & execute GTM growth strategies.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English
- Proven stakeholder management experience.
- Strong analytical skills & passion for analyzing products, competitors, & market dynamics.
- Ability to analyze data, & campaigns connects with a diverse audience of stakeholders; including customers & executives.
- Knowledge of B2B marketing tools & methods (such as SF, Hubspot, Marketo, Intercom, Yesware etc.) & strategies
- Comfortable working in a rapidly evolving environment
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Gympass membership, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays & a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.