We are looking for an HR Generalist to join the team in our Amsterdam HQ
As will be part of our Headquarters HR team & you will provide both operational & provide HR support to the line managers & the employees.
You will need to be proactive, able to perform a wide variety of tasks & be passionate about adding value to your business partners. You will join our rapidly growing & successful company, in a fast paced role & exciting environment.
- Be the trusted partner for your accounts, providing expert advice, guidance & coaching to managers in all aspects of HR;
- Be pro-active in identifying people issues & trends within the business & work together with your key stakeholders in order to formulate & implement solutions;
- Be the second line of support to queries that Ask.HR cannot answer immediately, by looking at legacy issues, patterns or further background. Where no policy exists build proposals & engage with local management.
- Support managers within office/region with their people processes, train & coach best practice & ensure they take responsibility for their managerial processes.
- Handle operational issues such as absence & performance management within your accounts, & work with your key stakeholders to resolve these;
- Work closely with your manager & HR colleagues, to contribute to HR projects, & provide ideas & suggestions;
- Work with the HR Services Team to ensure compensation & benefits are coordinated & administered accurately within your accounts;
- Keep up to date with legal requirements for your accounts, providing suggestions for changes.
- As an HR Team you are responsible for Talent Management activities within your region (developing internal talent & bringing in external talent);
- Own the best place to work topic.
- Provide professional, written & oral, legal advice to the HR Manager/ Business Partners to reasonably complex legal issues (e.g. disciplinary, organisational changes, employment legislation, internal documents, etc);
- Control the transparency & the relationship between company & Governmental bodies to protect shareholders interest & ensure the full compliance with the law (e.g. disability law);
- 3-5 years of experience with HR within an international company, ideally in a multi-site context;
- Your experience should include a minimum of 2 years of HR advisory or business partnering;
- Previous experience in a commercial environment;
- Experience with or a proven interest in labor law;
- Bachelor's or Masters Degree;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Able to develop strong relationships & influence a wide range of stakeholders within the organisation;
- Proactive, data-driven, uses initiative, able to multi-task & prioritise, without close supervision;
- Flexible & able to cope well with change;
- Fluent in English is essential - other languages are a plus;
We offer excellent conditions of employment & possibilities for further career growth within our fast growing company. To find out more about Booking.com & apply directly please visit the link above & apply with your English CV & cover letter.