From electronic signatures to underwriting, engineering is at the core of everything we build. We aim to create humane software that includes only the essential complexity. Like software, we are a constant work in progress, & we believe that personal growth comes from making mistakes & exploring thorny problems. The quality of our work is driven by the diversity of our individual backgrounds & experiences.
As an Engineering Manager, you will join our engineering team in building a fleet of simple tools to help parents stop procrastinating & start tackling their long term financial to-do lists. You are self-motivated, can wear many hats, & are excited about the hybrid role of managing software engineers & writing code yourself. We believe its critical to the success of both the manager & the engineer that the manager understands in practice the expectations of their reports.
Come join us as we re-make a $650 Billion industry & work to improve the lives of millions of families.
Your role at Fabric:
- Manage a team of full-stack software engineers.
- Ship code across the stack, quickly & reliably.
- Participate in design & implementation of features to grow Fabrics core platform.
- Contribute to an ever-evolving engineering culture.
- Help your teammates grow in new & exciting ways!
To be successful in this role, youll bring:
- 3+ years of managing & leading software engineering teams.
- Joy in exploring & solving thorny problems.
- Compassion for your coworkers & our customers.
- Superior written & spoken communication skills.
- Willingness to make mistakes.
- Expertise building highly performant User Interfaces & the scalable, reliable APIs that hydrate them.
Salary Range: $150,000 - $185,000