Convene Engineering is building a technology platform to help humanize the built world, & we need an outstanding Salesforce Software Developer / Architect working in Apex, Lightning & other Salesforce technologies to join our engineering team. We are building some of the most beautiful real-world meetings & flexible workplaces to inspire & foster collaboration & engagement. Our engineering projects connect Convene customers with Convenes physical world.
Convenes engineering team strives to deliver solutions that match the high standard of our physical spaces. This role focuses on the full-stack development of custom enterprise applications & system data integration/migration (ETL).
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, The Salesforce Software Developer / Architect will work closely with functional area leads & internal product owners in the development & support of business solutions. A successful candidate possesses strong problem-solving & analytical skills, is comfortable recommending solutions & technological improvements, is genuine, works with the highest of integrity & relentlessly pursues success.
- Build solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, including development in Force.com, Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Web Services, & API's.
- Support cross system & related integrations across the native Salesforce ecosystem.
- Perform technical analysis, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customization.
- Work with a multi-functional Scrum team to maintain & improve Salesforce applications in iterative release cycles.
- Seek & fix defects for planned releases & production issues.
- Research & find opportunities to utilize SFDC standard methodologies & guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling & monitoring.
- Demonstrated growth company DNA - success in engineering leadership in a high-growth, highly volatile PE or VC-backed company delivering to large, complex enterprise customers.
- A bachelors degree or an equivalently ambitious life experience.
- Minimum of 5 years Salesforce administration & developer experience, with a minimum of 1-year Lightning experience.
- Salesforce Certifications of at least; Certified Platform Developer II required.
- Experience with database models & query languages (e.g., SQL, HQL, SOQL).
- Experience with web development languages (e.g., CSS, HTML, jQuery, JSP).
- Experience with integration & ETL technologies (e.g., Mulesoft, Informatica, Salesforce Dataloader).
- Working knowledge of marketing automation technologies (e.g., ExactTarget, Marketo, Eloqua).
- Experience in SF Lightning, Aura development & SLDS.
- Salesforce Lightning Components understanding & usage experience.
- Responsive web design using SDLS or CSS/media queries.
- Experience working with technical & business partners from multi-functional teams.
Who We Are:
Convene designs & services premium places to work, meet, & host inspiring events. Through strategic partnerships with prominent commercial landlords, Convene operates a network of hospitality-driven locations in Class A office buildings across major cities. Convene has raised $260M in equity funding to date, & has been named one of Americas 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes & a Best Workplace by both & Fortune Magazine.
For more information: Take a peek into Convenes NYC headquarters & learn more about our award-winning culture in NASDAQs Cultural Capital web series, take a tour of our largest location, & read a case study on how Convene has reinvented commercial real estate.
- Certified Great Place to Work 2017-2020
- 2019 Fortune Magazine #7 Best Workplace in New York
- One of Magazines Best Workplaces 2018
- 2018 Fortune Magazine Best Small & Medium Workplaces U.S.
- 2017 Fortune Magazine #11 Best Workplace in New York
- One of LinkedIns Most In-Demand Startups
- One of Forbes Most Promising Companies
- One of Crains New York Fastest Growing Companies
Were Here For You:
At Convene, youll receive:
- Excellent health coverage for you & your family
- Medical & insurance navigation support
- Generous paid time off, including an extra day off during the month of your birthday
- 401K match
- Discounts on phone plans & gym memberships
- Professional development support
- Access to healthy meals & snacks at work
Convene is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.