Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research & expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
Aetion is seeking an experienced consultative sales professional to serve as customer relationship manager & strategic business partner responsible for developing & expanding new business opportunities with customers. Head up a defined territory & coordinate all Aetion client interactions. Drive solution development to meet complex client business issues. Help Aetion develop & deliver market leading solutions & capabilities. Establish, grow & manage long-term & profitable relationships.
The following duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop & deliver insightful, value-added strategies & solutions that address complex client issues
- Create & elevate new business opportunities through the identification of value-added follow-on work & identify new revenue opportunities with existing & new client organizations.
- Actively prospect & leverage potential new business opportunities within specified l new and/or existing accounts.
- Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers within accounts & develop deep knowledge of the customer organization.
- Work with cross-functional support teams to prepare & steer client interactions & sales presentations. Educate team participants in customer culture, operational needs/methods & sales techniques needed to close the sale.
- Manage & assist in the preparation of RFI/RFP responses.
- Utilize CRM & other sales tracking tools to maintain business development & sales activities & track progress.
- Support sales by attending trade shows & industry conferences.
- 5+ years of professional experience in consultative selling within the pharmaceutical & healthcare industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with relevant graduate degree preferred (further personal/industry qualifications are valued)
- Experience in the life sciences and/or healthcare industries
- A willingness & ability to travel to client locations (up to 50%)
- A strong track record of exceeding goals, leadership & client management
- Experience selling in the RWE/RWD space
- Enterprise level software selling experience
- Strategic thinking abilities
- Ability to work cross functionally & in team selling environments
- Successful track record prospecting new business
- Consultative sales skills
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS.
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Bryant Park, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meetups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, 401(k) & unlimited PTO
- Company Accolades Aetion is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards:
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.