As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES / KEY RESULTS AREA
The business requires in-depth revenue & volume analysis for better & on time decision making. Analysis would include:
- To analyze & to map revenue streams
- To run the production of the key business drivers (e.g. volumes, transactions, etc.) for use in strategic planning, annual budgeting & quarterly forecasting
- To manage ad hoc/monthly/quarterly/yearly analysis of Market & Client trends
Incentive & Contracts:
The role holder would be responsible for deal modelling for clients in the covered markets. The candidate will also be responsible for:
- Deal assessment & reforecasting on a monthly/quarterly basis & also providing input for the budgeting process
- Preparing the deal approval papers & managing the local deal approval process
- To provide advisory & guidance to cost center managers so they are informed of their approved budgets & forecasts & their commitment to budget/forecast on a continuous basis. To build & maintain relationships with cost center managers to ensure they are aware of budget forecasts timelines & data requirements, & understand the need to adhere to them
- To partner with Compliance to ensure that required contractual agreement exists between any governments owned entity with regard to Visa Anti-Bribery Policy & FCPA policy
- To lead headcount reconciliations by working closely with the various HR teams
- To track year to date & monthly performance. To understand variances & analyze business drivers of the same. To assess performance with the view of a portfolio play
- To assess reinvestment proposal, evaluate impact on Region's numbers & its business partners & make recommendations for approval accordingly