Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Member Engagement team.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
In this role, you are responsible for adoption & engagement for Oscar Care (Oscars ecosystem of care delivery products & services including Virtual Primary Care, Virtual Urgent Care & prescription refills & delivery) to hit yearly adoption goals. Partnering closely with stakeholders that focus on Virtual Care to understand member needs & behavior ensuring that were providing Oscar members with a best-in-class, personalized member/patient experience that leads to increased engagement & retention, & improved health care outcomes.
You will report into the Associate Director, Marketing.
- Own the engagement strategy & implementation around Oscars virtual care products & prescription offerings to encourage members to see Oscar as more than just their insurance company.
- Working closely with product managers, product designers, & data analysts, youll be in charge of understanding who members are, what they need, & how to change their behavior in a way that leads to better health care outcomes.
- Identify, scope & develop Oscar Cares re-engagement strategy to identify the most meaningful opportunities & tactics to re-engage members at scale, & test & learn which members segments respond to what & how to positively reinforce their engagement.
- Own audience & product positioning for Oscars products & features across member segments.
- Coordinate the execution of product marketing campaigns, including the end-to-end experience for any product marketing campaigns related to your product area.
- Manage a team who youll coach, mentor, & develop. Youll support them with prioritization, feedback, & keep them closely informed on how their work connects with business objectives.
- Identify trends, opportunities for testing, & measure results. Report campaign findings & make recommendations for optimization.
- 6+ years of experience engaging consumers & driving digital engagement.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working closely with product managers & data analysts
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Experience driving successful creative go-to-market strategies for product & feature launches, particularly in either the health or consumer space.
- Ability to uncover business problems & develop audience insights to inform solutions.
- Proven track record of delivering against clear KPIs on a cross-functional team.
- Experience in care delivery, subscriptions, loyalty programs, digital apps, or other engagement-driven products is a major plus.
- Experience experimenting with & applying behavioral economics to your work
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.