Here at Zola, were seeking an exceptional Product Manager to lead the Shopping Experience for our Registry & E-Commerce business.
This person will own the roadmap for Zolas fast growing shopping experience. You will prioritize key features, anticipate & make tradeoffs, & execute on the vision of the business, all while keeping the customer needs top of mind. You will live & breathe conversion, & think deeply about how to best editorialize our assortment across web & native platforms. Youll also work closely with our Merchandising team to ensure that both the how & what we are selling integrate seamlessly.
Our ideal candidate loves both building & optimizing, & both strategizing & doing. You are a problem solver, a fast learner, & have a proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams & manage multiple projects at the same time. Lastly, you love working with kind, smart colleagues who share a commitment to putting the customer first!
- Manage the shopping experience roadmap, continuously balancing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with business partners, engineering, merchandising, product design, marketing & other internal teams to deliver products in a timely manner
- Ensure continuity of shopping experience across different product lines, as Zolas business continues to grow
- Track & report out on performance of our shopping funnels, & identify opportunities for new features & iteration on existing ones
- Evaluate competitors & the market for emerging e-commerce & technology trends
- Own project management across projects & teams to ensure all stakeholders have the information they need & we can deliver the project on time
- 2+ years of product management experience at a consumer-focused online company, e-commerce strongly preferred
- Specific product experience with optimizing customer facing shopping experiences for conversion, such as: search/sort/filter, check-out flows, & landing page designs
- Solid understanding of e-commerce technology
- Superior written & verbal communication skills; presents effectively to audiences of all types (technical & non-technical)
- Creative, scrappy, & customer-obsessed
- Exceptional technical, business & customer experience judgment
- Excellent quantitative skills. Understanding of SQL, Google Analytics & Segment a major plus!
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize & manage competing tasks in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous environment
- Ability to build business relationships across functional teams
- BA/BS required. A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business is preferred.
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love. Headquartered in NYC & launched in October 2013, we have quickly become the fastest-growing wedding company in the United States. In 2017 we launched Zola Weddings, a free suite of wedding planning tools including wedding websites, checklist, guest list, & registry, all in one place.
We've raised over $140 million in financing, & we're proud to call Thrive Capital, Canvas Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Comcast Ventures, & Goldman Sachs, among others, our investors & partners. Our team brings deep experience from working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites & mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Amazon, Bloomingdales, Gap, J.Crew, Toys R Us, Chloe + Isabel, Yahoo, & Host Committee, among many others.