HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
About the job
In the role you will be a part of forming our brand new ice team. A team of 3 over each shift will be working together running our water pack machine along with ensuring our water packs get frozen by using our blast freezers.
In this role you will have a huge impact on ensuring our customers wellbeing. Producing this ice means that we can keep our meat & dairy products chilled throughout transportation so they turn up in excellent condition to our customers.
What you will be doing:
- Working with machinery
- Following the palletising process along with health & safety procedures.
- Loading & unloading pallets into/from our blast freezers
- Using Matflo to keep stock count
- Using Powered Pallet Trucks & Counter Balance Trucks
- Work as a team to ensure consistent workflow for production
Who you are:
- Keen eye for detail
- Good organisational skills & a methodical approach to work
- Excellent team working & communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, positive, commitment & a can-do flexible attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Practical knowledge & experience in an operational environment
- Quick & effective problem solver
- Work well under pressure & have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Good numerical skills
- Powered Pallet Truck Trained
- Counter Balance Trained is not required, but preferable
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary & company benefits
- 70% discount off HelloFresh boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Access to our many employee perks, such as regular social events
- Working with a fun, energetic & supportive team
Start date: ASAP
Location: Bermuda Industrial Estate, 1 St Georges Way, Nuneaton CV10 7JS
Recruitment process: First, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be invited to a competency interview
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer & we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity/paternity, religion or belief.