Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
- Reporting to Business Operations Manager: assist in all new warehouse launches & relocations.
- Work within playbook guidelines to meet timeline expectations
- Perform time sensitive tasks in coordination with cross functional teams to support operation launches
- Work alongside stakeholders including but not limited to IT, Facilities, Capacity Planning & Recruiting to drive projects forward
- Maintain strong relationships & communications with our third party vendors
- Provide weekly recap communications upwards to senior leadership
- Streamline communication flow between internal partners
- Develop & track KPIs in alignment with project flow
- Serve as the point of contact at all stages of the site launch process.
- Use data to improve process for future site launches
- Remain flexible & be comfortable with change as our business continues to evolve
- Assistance for any new warehouse openings or relocations to help ensure proper physical & systematic set up.
- At least three years of project management experience.
- Preferred: Bachelors degree
- An outgoing, dynamic personality with excellent organization & communication skills
- An interest in analytics & data-driven decision making
- Able to troubleshoot problems while thinking on your feet in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable learning new software systems/platforms
- Excellent computing skills (email, MS office, Google Suite, Salesforce)
- Work well both independently & in a team atmosphere
- Knowledge of warehouse operations & procedures a plus
- Ability to travel 25% of the time