Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, weve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week intern program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, & do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way! All currently enrolled students are eligible to apply for the internship program.
Start Date: May 18th or June 8th
What youll do:
As part of the Marketing Insights & Analytics team, youll leverage primary & secondary research to help the company understand the global small business market. We strive to understand the people were designing for, what motivates them, & where our products fit into their lifestyles & workflows. We use methods such as interviews, customer visits, surveys, & competitor analysis to learn about our customers & the marketplace - & we want your help designing, executing, analyzing, & sharing this research! You will collaborate with Researchers across our team, as well as others in Marketing, Product Management, & Design. You will act as the voice of the small business marketer, & the insights you produce will be used to inform Mailchimps marketing strategy, product development, & customer experience.
Wed love to hear from you if you are:
- An observant, analytical thinker who is able to synthesize information & data to tell a succinct, compelling story
- An excellent collaborator, but also comfortable working independently when needed
- A strong writer & communicator
- A good listener that is curious, humble, & willing to learn
- Resourceful & able to hunt down information & evaluate sources for quality
- Organized, thorough, & enjoy keeping track of a lot of information
- Bonus points for experience in any of the following:
- Recruiting interview participants
- Conducting interviews or surveys
- Customer journey & persona creation
- Data analysis & visualization
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & G-suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides)
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.