We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: We want to change the way people eat. Forever. Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 12 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage & of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking & we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress & good food just as much as we do.
As aData & Automation Analyst Internfor HelloFresh DACH, we want you to support us in our efforts to automate data processes throughout all departments & to help make better informed decisions based on clean & insightful data. If youre interested in working in one of Europes fastest-growing companies with a great (and delicious) product, plenty of opportunities & challenging tasks, this is your chance!
Your area of responsibility
- You will help the entire DACH organisation identify, automate & consolidate data-driven processes to improve productivity & decrease error potential
- You will enable teams of the HelloFresh DACH market to translate data into actionable insights by creating data processing tools, pipelines & dashboards. We also need your support in constantly adjusting them to the fast-changing business environment of HelloFresh
- You will accompany Marketing & Operations departments in data sourcing as well as exploration processes
- You will provide accurate & insightful data analyses for different teams, explain & interpret your findings tothem
- You will have the opportunity to use state-of-the-art Analysis Toolsto generate insights for our teams
- You can prove that you are a quick learner, especially when it comes to new analytical methods, software applications & tools
- Excellent analytical & critical thinking
- Very good SQL skills
- Solid skills in visualization Tools such as Tableau or QlikView
- First experience in solving problems programmatically with Python
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- You're interested in a longterm internship (at least 4 months)
- A basic level of German is a plus
- Eligibility to work in Germany full-time (40h/Week) is a must
What else we offer you
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at one of the largest technology companies in Europe
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools & software solutions
- A well-balanced mix between hands-on, operational tasks & strategic projects
- Competitive compensation & plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure & team atmosphere
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box & HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programs such as office yoga & discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Regular team events, company parties & Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
You're hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, including your earliest possible starting date.
We look forward to hearing from you!
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, skills & perspectives of each individual team member & support their personal development at theworkplace. All personnel decisions are based on equal opportunities & are made on the basis of the qualifications, performance & the companys requirements.