The Event Marketing Director will focus on successfully planning, promoting, & tracking all aspects TripleLifts corporate event calendar & insuring all events are executed with precision & purpose. You will oversee the successful execution of TripleLift events, mentoring & growing the. The ideal candidate is highly organized, a master multi-tasker, & loves getting a good deal. The Event Marketing Director is an integral part of marketing team - working closely with brand & field marketers & design as well as cross-functionally with leaders from both our supply & demand teams.
TripleLift is the technology company that invents, powers & scales ads that earn consumer attention. Having set the standard for respectful advertising, the company leverages its dynamic templating & computer vision technologies to flawlessly deliver & scale in-feed native ads, branded content experiences & programmatic OTT brand integrations that match the look & feel of the content that is being consumed. TripleLift is reshaping the digital advertising landscape with consumer centric advertising that drives results for advertisers & unlocks new revenue streams for digital media publishers, app developers & television networks. Headquartered in New York City, TripleLift has offices across North America, Europe & Asia Pacific. For more information about TripleLift, please visit triplelift.com
- Manage global events calendar & oversee the day-to-day planning for all events;
- Partner with internal teams to identify & create new event opportunities aligned with larger marketing initiatives;
- Research, identify & negotiate all vendor contracts;
- Oversee & track event budgets, expenses, & ROI;
- Produce creative event promotion efforts & campaigns pre/post event.
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Ability to work cross-functionally & manage project deadlines & deliverables;
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail;
- Passion for organizing events & logistics;
- Strong negotiation skills & strategies;
- Ability to work individually & collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects & showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work quickly & independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure & multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback & constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong & demonstrable work ethic.
A Bachelors degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
7-10 years of full-time marketing experience with proven results.
New York, NY
Benefits & Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, & meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general & nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, & the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.