Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls & real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, & Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will relentlessly seek out & propel new prospects to demo the Teampay product. Youll leverage every method at your disposal (web, email, phone, new services, etc). In this role you will actively seek out new customers, handle lead qualification, & help convert leads into clients alongside seasoned & collaborative sales professionals.
Common Candidate Qualifications:
- 2+ years of professional customer-facing and/or direct sales experience
- Persuasive communication skills over both phone & email
- Effective interpersonal skills & a creative problem-solving approach
- Ability to take feedback, make adjustments, & handle objections
- Hands-on experience with software & technology
- Working towards a growth mindset
- Relentlessly seek out new potential accounts & make first contact to generate interest
- Prospecting via phone calls, emails, & other methods at volume with an eye toward exceeding expectations
- Work with Account Executives to ensure qualified leads convert into paid clients
- Schedule demos for qualified prospects
- The ability to treat Sales Development as a process: test, learn + iterate at breakneck speed
- Experiment with novel engagement approaches & storytelling techniques
Weve won incredibly passionate customers in our target market, & you will spearhead our efforts to deepen the methods that bring new qualified potential customers, & invent new ones. This unusual opportunity will give you a space on the ground floor of a business that already has significant traction.
Apply at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious & agile in thought & action. You value authenticity & possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic & look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail & always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in & be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co & if youd like to apply, please include a cover note & tell us about something you started, whether it's a club, a team, business or blog.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.