About Managed by Q:
Managed by Q is the platform for office management. We help the worlds leading companies build, design, staff, & manage their workplaces. By connecting office operations teams to dedicated workplace experts & top commercial service providers, Managed by Q enables companies to create inspiring offices & deliver a great workplace experience for their teams.
Managed by Q was founded in 2014 with a vision of changing how we interact with our workspaces. Today, our team helps thousands of companies nationwide operate their offices & create an environment that inspires their teams best work. Empowering others & building diverse & inclusive teams are core to Managed by Qs mission. We are committed to creating good jobs, helping small businesses grow, & enabling companies to focus on what they do best. Managed by Q is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, & Boston. Managed by Q is backed by the worlds leading investors, including Google Ventures, RRE, Homebrew, Greycroft, & Staples. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to hard problems, & want to spread opportunity within your community, wed love to meet you.
About the role:
If youre looking to kick off your career in sales, Qs high-energy, work hard / play hard team is looking for motivated, ambitious & scrappy sales professionals to join the front lines of our team. The Sales Development Representatives are responsible for prospecting, qualifying & driving new business into the top of the sales funnel. This team has a large effect on Qs bottom line: executing at the top of the funnel is what drives revenue out of the bottom. Its an opportunity to be creative-- youll learn about companies & prospects in areas such as real estate information, contact information, offices moves-- & innovate the existing process. Day-to-day, youll collaborate with the entire Growth team- from sales to marketing to expansion- ensuring we are hitting & exhausting the best quality leads. Youll be responsible for all of Qs existing markets (NYC, Chicago, LA, & SF) & setting up demos for the team.
- You know that sales is strategic. Every conversation is different, you think dynamically & remain calm under pressure
- You believe the best process is derived through experimentation & iteration, & you are never satisfied. When you believe in the product you are selling, you are excited to share it with the world
- You believe in the mission of Q to make the world work better, & have limitless potential to grow within the organization
- You view challenges as opportunities & look forward to the challenge of bringing Q to new markets & verticals. Youre relentless & you know the only way to handle rejection is to try again
- Process lead lists down the lead funnel ensuring the most qualified leads hit sales
- Responsible for setting meetings as necessary for the sales team
- Own our inbound channels, such as live web chat & incoming calls
- Research prospects on LinkedIn & other relevant internal databases
- Collect disqualified leads sources & aggregate new ones for reporting
- Add prospects to marketing campaigns & contribute to our overall lead creation goals
- Coordinate with local growth managers & city teams to align needs
- Cold calling & cold emailing prospects as necessary
- No sales experience required!
- Youre self-motivated & coachable: you dont need somebody to tell you to do your job, but you welcome feedback
- Sales isnt something youve fallen into, its something youre passionate about
- Youll never back down from a challenging conversation & you love to think on your feet
- Comfortable & competent having conversations via phone & email
- Eager to learn from experienced sales professionals & grow a career in tech sales
Perks & Benefits
- Exciting opportunity at an ambitious company, that is creating the first operating system for the built world
- Competitive salary & flexible vacation policy
- Generous Stock Options
- No cost premium option for medical & dental insurance
- Casual dress & pet-friendly office
- Cold brew & Kombucha on tap
- Team lunches, happy hours & company outings
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG