Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 12+ million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, & we never sell member data.
CLEAR is looking for a Legal Administrator to support a member of our Senior Leadership Team, who will act as a strategic business partner to help drive the company forward. You will have a finger on the pulse of your leader's & of the organizations needs, while acting as a gatekeeper & ensuring a seamless day to day.
What You Will Do:
- Act as a strategic partner to your leaders in helping to drive the company forward by providing administrative support for the General Counsel & other members of the legal team
- Be a focal point in connecting the legal team with other groups at CLEAR & stay up-to-date on company & team happenings to ensure you have a pulse on the organizations needs
- Leverage our internal document platform to manage the contracting process & coordinate electronic execution & filing of documents
- Provide strategic calendar management & ensure leader is kept on schedule & on time for meetings daily
- Manage prioritization of internal & external requests for review & approval in real time daily
- Coordinate internal & external meeting logistics, agendas, materials & communications & attend meetings as needed to take notes & action follow up items
- Resolve expenses monthly
Who You Are:
- Job requirements listed here
- 5+ years experience as primary support in a fast-paced environment, with legal experience preferred but not required
- Proven ability to successfully juggle & prioritize multiple tasks & projects simultaneously
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong emotional intelligence, self awareness & professional maturity
- Master problem solver & decision maker
- Strong project management skills; one who thinks ahead & anticipates needs
- Youre never satisfied with the status quo & always thinking how can we do this better?