Who We Are:
We are Yieldmo, the mobile engagement company with a single mission: to capture the attention & intent of todays mobile consumer. Through our engaging ad experiences, independent mobile ad exchange, relationships with leading content creators, & our powerful engagement analytics platform, we illuminate the insights & consumer intent that foreshadow the future of the advertising business.
What We Need:
As a Performance Optimization Analyst, you will be the driving force behind the launch, optimization, & growth of all Yieldmo performance campaigns across the platform.
Primarily, you will work closely with the Account Management team to understand our clients goals, & then apply your expertise to deliver successful campaigns from start to finish.
In addition, you will leverage your experience & analytical skills to help impact Yieldmos overall campaign optimization strategy. You will come up with innovative & efficient solutions to make our campaigns perform better & scale faster, contributing to the rapid growth of our advertising business.
Campaign Trafficking & Launch
- Lead the campaign setup, launch, & management process from beginning to end, ensuring that campaigns are properly structured for scale & success.
- Troubleshoot campaign issues & setup problems to guarantee a smooth campaign launch.
- Develop & implement operational trafficking processes that improve efficiency during campaign setup.
Campaign Reporting & Insights
- Provide performance reporting, key insights, & strategic suggestions to help clients understand areas of growth & opportunity for their campaigns.
- Automate reporting & insight generation in effort to shift to more scalable data sharing.
- Optimize direct response campaigns via pricing & inventory strategies, expanding on best practices to exceed client KPIs & grow our advertiser partnerships.
- Spearhead performance optimization initiatives by establishing & documenting processes to maximize the potential spend of clients.
- BA or BS degree; math or technical degree a plus.
- 1-2 years of optimization experience preferred, with proven track record of successfully growing campaigns.
- Experience optimizing toward various KPI's like CPA, ROAS, ROI, Bounce Rate, LTV, & more.
- Skilled in identifying issues before they happen & coming up with creative solutions to prevent them.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time under pressure, within tight deadlines.
- Quick learner of new concepts & technologies.
- Strong organizational skills & strict attention to detail.
- Skilled in Excel.
- Familiarity with SQL a plus.