Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the worlds leading retailers & brands to extend their retail & ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, & with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands & suppliers connect to customers & meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, & were looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
We are looking for a senior engineer to bring technical leadership to a newly formed Engineering Success team. This team is responsible for providing the tooling & cross-cutting infrastructure empowering all the engineers working on the new products that we develop build & ship every day. This is a high impact & high visibility role that is helping bring world class tooling to the broader engineering organization. If you enjoy innovating on tools, build systems & cloud infrastructure automation, then read on to see how you can have a massive impact on our organization.
- Ensure engineers at CommerceHub continually have outstanding developer tooling to enable the rapid growth & expansion of our teams & products
- Build & expand the CI/CD systems to support all the applications being developed at CommerceHub
- Partner with engineering leads to ensure that our process for new engineers enables them to be productive & effective through an onboarding experience engineers will rave about
- Work closely with our cloud infrastructure to build abstractions for engineers enabling the teams to iterate quickly with minimal friction
- 6+ years in a senior engineering role, operating as a tech lead working on developer tooling & cloud infrastructure
- Experience building, optimizing & scaling CI/CD systems, automated deployment workflows & developer tooling
- A passion for helping enable engineering teams do their best work every day & holding yourself accountable to their success
- A person who can thrive in a highly autonomous & self-directed environment
What its like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth & transformation & were doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a clich. Weve built balance into our culture & its at the core of everything we dohow we collaborate & make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard & respect both personal & professional boundaries, knowing that were at our best when were intentional about how & where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work & an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental & vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary & company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, & a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture & supplies
- Culture & team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants & teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.