Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a Senior Associate to join our Marketing team in our New York office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
This role manages marketing strategy & programs that generates, nurtures & converts leads into members who love our product, continuing to deliver reasons for them to love us after they become members. This role will be critical in managing & executing key marketing programs in top markets that support the product lines expansion strategy & continue to establish Oscar as a leader in health insurance.
You will report into the Associate Director, Marketing.
- Manage the small business customer acquisition journey, delivering lead nurture & acquisition strategies to increase membership & retention, working closely with sales & partner marketing teams.
- Partner with the member engagement team to develop engagement programs to increase retention & product adoption.
- Identify critical moments in lead/customer lifecycle for testing & optimization; develop & implement optimization programs
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to produce targeted, personalized assets that engage & convince target accounts to consider our insurance product & stick with us YoY.
- Identify & own delivery of content that converts small businesses at each stage in their buying journey.
- Liaise & own marketing relationship with partners to ensure external stakeholders stay informed
- Identify top prospects across select industries & create targeted, winning multi-touch outreach/nurture strategies that drive engagement with our content & our Direct Sales team.
- Own campaign reporting, success metrics, & ensure attribution data is tracked correctly across CRM, Marketing Automation, & other dashboards.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or other technical field of study or commensurate years of experience.
- 3+ years of marketing experience with a primary focus on B2B comms planning
- Proven success delivering programs with cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or other marketing automation), & Google Sheets/Excel.
- Experience in a highly regulated industry like insurance, banking, etc.
- SQL proficiency
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.