SchoolMint is the leading SaaS platform driven by our mission to help educators create bright, more sustainable futures. We offer powerful products that help schools run smarter enrollment management & student behavior management.
We are a fast-growing & established EdTech company rooted strongly in our core values: No Jerks, Period; We, Not Me; Be Heroic; Bring Your Whole Self to Work; Embrace & Drive Change. We take these seriously. At SchoolMint we live what we preach & embody values that empower us to delight our customers with award-winning products & top-notch customer service
SchoolMint Customer Success team is looking for a driven & detail oriented Technical Account Manager (TAM). You will have responsibility to maintain a single-minded focus to ensure clients are extracting the most value out of their SchoolMint investment. The TAM will have a track record in translating complex technical issues into tangible solutions. Collaboration with our most strategic customers is a primary responsibility, demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of the Schoolmint platform. You will forge relationships with your customers, developing a deep technical understanding of their SchoolMint solution, share technical best practices & act as point of contact for any major incidents, managing the customers expectations & communications through resolution of such incidents.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background with at least 5+ years of hands-on experience in a similar technical environment & account management roles.
In this role, you will focus on:
- System Expertise: Has technical understanding of the customers entire SchoolMint solution including data flow/integrations (data imports, exports, reports, FTP, API) custom configurations, & custom client solutions.
- Client Responsiveness: Work with enterprise customer admins & key stakeholders (attending meetings, responding to inquiries or escalations, etc). Respond to customers & resolve their inquiries in a timely & helpful manner with a primary focus on meeting goals.
- Technical Troubleshooting: Natural problem solver. You thrive on using your technical knowledge & product expertise to troubleshoot & resolve customer issues & conduct investigations.
- Proactive Support: Serve as the point of escalation for our support team and/or customers to manage resolution of critical support situations.
- Proposing/scope solutions within the product or via customizations to meet unique client business needs.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with team members across Support, Professional Services, Customer Success, Product, & Engineering as needed to resolve issues, improve product, & deliver great customer experiences.
- 3-5+ years experience in a client-facing technical, data or systems role, ideally with enterprise level clients.
- Previous Technical Account Manager, Implementation Specialist, Tier 2/Tier 3 Support (client-facing), Solutions/Sales Engineering experience is preferred.
- Experience in database query languages such as SQL & GraphQL is required
- Experience with SAAS software, administration or cloud-based web applications
- Excellent communication, analytical skills & problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Passion for solving customer issues in a fast paced environment
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly & work independently
- Bachelors degree in MIS/BIS/Computer Science/Tech preferred but not required.
Some Awesome Perks:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Employee Paid Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- PTO (15 days), Sick Days (5 days), Birthday Floating Holiday, Floating Holiday, Volunteer Day, & Company Observed Holidays
- 401k (with a 90-day waiting period)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) & Dependent Care Account (DCA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Educational Assistance Program
- Conferences & Meet-ups
- Professional Development