As an Executive Creative Director, you are the main driver behind our creative product. Your job is to make sure that our work matches the highest standards in the industry. You are a roll your sleeves up individual who still contributes to the creative output of our agency. Your skill set stretches from developing award winning visual design to global integrated campaigns, & digital content production. You have a passion for design & an appreciation for the impact it can have on changing a clients business. Core to your skills is the ability to lead, grow & motivate a team. You will oversee all creative projects in your office through execution, & manage, mentor & develop your team.
- Oversee all creative in the office.
- Oversee the creative process in our office.
- Review all creative work in the office & maintain the quality of the work.
- Lead the creative on our major local clients.
- Provide on-going personal mentorship to the creative department.
- Be the creative presence at creative management meetings & town hall meetings.
- Develop, implement & monitor the annual creative department growth plan.
- Clearly articulate to clients & the agency our creative philosophy.
- Work with our CCO to develop their team & business in the office.
- Lead creative in the new business process.
- Partner with Strategy lead to develop unified creative briefs.
- Work with the agencys PR partner regional & national press.
- Manage the work for national & international awards.
- 15+ years of agency experience.
- Demonstrate fantastic communication skills & a meticulous eye for detail.
- Experience in both campaign creation & digital experience design.
- Proven ability to deliver great work on time & on budget.
- Delivered award winning creative work.
- Ability to manage & deliver on multiple client engagements at the same time.
- Proven ability to manage & sell ideas to clients.
- Track record of winning new business.
- Ability to work & collaborate with other disciplines within the agency.
- Track record of hiring & building a strong creative team