BARK is a company building products, experiences, & entertainment for dogs & the people who love them. The lasting brand that Disney has built for kids & families, BARK is building for the fast-growing market of dog people.
Our ambition-level is high, the opportunity is huge, & our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly themed subscription of all-natural treats & clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys & treats to the dogs across the world & use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives & ways to make dogs happier.
WHO WERE SNIFFIN FOR:
One of BARKs newest ventures, BARK Bright, is a single name that dogs & their people can trust across categories when making decisions about wellness. Their mission is to make dogs happy by making it simple & effortless for humans to support their dogs' health.
We are snuffin for a new Graphic Designer to play a crucial role in helping to evolve our relatively new Bright brand. The designer will work on a variety of projects ranging from digital, print, packaging & marketing.
- Conceptualize & design marketing emails.
- Collaborate with Creative Lead & on new packaging projects.
- Collaborate with the social team to provide any necessary assets & designs to help build fun & unique content.
- Collaborate with Bright team on product expansion both vertically in dental & horizontally in wellness.
- Create visual assets for listings across various distribution channels.
- Prototype & render new product concepts for pitch meetings.
- 3+ years of experience within the graphic design space
- Exhibit a strong understanding of brand development, with the ability to push & expand upon existing designs while keeping current brand integrity.
- Master of photography, typography, layout & graphic design.
- Experience & knowledge in digital design. Experience in packaging design and/or production is a plus.
- A portfolio that demonstrates the ability & confidence to own a project end-to-end (ideation to production).
- Master of Adobe CC with proficiency in google suite.
- Be an organized team player that can work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with a go-getter attitude.