Do you scroll through Instagram & stop at posts with hundreds of thousands of likes & think Pffft, I could do that! Are you on the bleeding edge of whats new in digital video? Do you look at a title sequence & map out the AE timeline in your head? Then were looking for you. Were looking for a Videographer who is hungry to create great content.
At VOWEL we bring brand experiences to life through digital channels. We work in a very fast paced environment & turn projects around very quickly. We often get chosen for these types of projects because our clients know that, of all the agencies out there, were the only ones that can execute a same-day or next-day turnaround without sacrificing quality.
For experiential events, it goes something like this: Attend. Shoot. Edit. Submit. On to the next one.
The ideal candidate will have expertise with high end cameras (RED/ Mirrorless / Digital SLR), as well as proficiency in video editing, video effects, & creating cinemagraphs & animated GIFs. We want creative collaborators on our team. You must have the ability to wear many hats, bring ideas to the table & execute them.
This is a temp-to-perm position in New York City, starting on a weekly freelance rate, with the opportunity to transition to full-time after 4-6 weeks.
The Junior Editor will be responsible for editing content in a fast turnaround timeframe. They will work actively with our Creative team as well as cross-functionally with the rest of our digital department.
Who We Are:
Check us out!http://www.voweldigital.com/
PMKBNC is a strategic marketing & communications firm that specializes in Entertainment & popular culture. PMKBNC represents leading consumer brands as well as many of the worlds most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors & content creators. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York & London. PMKBNC thrives on being ahead of the curve & works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences & connect with consumers through popular culture. PMKBNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide & McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
- Shoot/Edit & ensure a high quality video content.
- Work closely with the creative team & management on video style & strategy
- Focus on storytelling, bringing our followers along with us as we explore our brands
- Responsible for producing video that will resonate with our audience
- Drive a high level of engagement & sharing for our brands
- Quickly edit certain short video as needed Requirements
- Experience shooting video of all types, including social media
- Experience editing a single asset for multiple channels / formats (Instagram, twitter, facebook etc)
- A natural born storyteller with a nonstop flow of creative ideas to engage video viewers
- Expertise with a variety of cameras, mics, lighting, sound & other necessary equipment
- Self-motivated, driven & passionate
- Be available to handle fast turnaround, short timeline requests.
- Re-edit & update existing assets.
- Ensure that all online assets are current & up-to-date.
Required Experience & Skills:
- At least 2-4 years of prior production & post-production experience.
- Deep understanding of different cameras & digital formats
- Detailed technical knowledge of camera formats & video codecs
- Expert in Adobe Premiere, Solid knowledge of After Effects, & Photoshop
- Strong experience & familiarity in evolving media landscape, social media, & emerging marketing techniques & platforms
- Ability to manage a project, meet deadlines, & handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Budget management
- Excellent written, verbal, & interpersonal communications skills are a must
PMKBNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D