Doctor.com is a marketing & reputation management platform, purpose-built for the complex problems that healthcare providers face when building & growing their practice in a digital world. Doctor.coms industry-leading data management technology & its unique integrations with the most prominent directories & review sites have empowered over 20,000 practitioners to seamlessly enhance their online visibility, grow patient trust & ultimately attract more patients.
We are looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented product manager to join our team in Cupertino. You will play a key role in developing product requirements, priorities, & direction. Your work will have a major impact on the company's mission to revolutionize patient-provider connections. The products you work on will be used a wide variety of customers, from small practices to large health systems & major life sciences companies. Youll be joining a team of exceptional people, delivering innovative & intuitive products that impact hundreds of thousands of patients & providers every month, & helping to establishDoctor.comas the undisputed market leader.
- Conduct market research supported by visits to customers
- Help to define product/business requirements driven by customer needs & market opportunities
- Create & present high-quality product deliverables (feature requirements, user stories, wireframes, etc.)
- Provide clear guidance & priority to cross-functional product development teams
- Work closely with designers & developers, providing detailed reviews & guidance
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to identify target customers, develop product messaging, articulate key benefits, & execute go-to-market plans
Desired skills & experience:
- BA/BS with preference towards business, computer science, Human-Computer Interaction, engineering, mathematics, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years Product Manager experience at a tech company
- Strong communication skills with an ability to concisely articulate detailed requirements
- Excellent organizational & analytical skills
- Strong technical abilities & experience with Internet software development
- Creative thinker who thrives in a small-team environment
- Desire to make a difference by improving the Healthcare industry is a plus!