Refinery29 is the leading media & entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 249 million across all platforms. Through a variety of lifestyle stories, original video programming, social, shareable content, & live experiences, Refinery29 provides its audience with the inspiration & tools to discover & pursue a more independent, stylish, & informed life. Please visitwww.refinery29.com,www.refinery29.com/en-ca,www.refinery29.uk,www.refinery29.deandwww.refinery29.com/fr-frfor more information & to browse content.
What Makes a R29er?
- You have commitment & passion for the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, & claim their power & realize their infinite potential. You are a magic maker who sees possibility & turns dreams into reality.
What youll do:
- Provide tier 1 technical support for incoming queries & issues related to computer systems, software, & hardware
- Respond to requests either in person or remotely via ticketing system
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems
- Install & troubleshoot Polycom IP phones
- Facilitate hardware repairs on Desktop & Mobile devices
- Install, modify, & repair computer software on Mac OS, Windows, iOS & Android
- Support the day to day onboarding & off-boarding of full time employees, contractors & freelancers
- Resolve technical issues users at is may relate to LAN, WLAN & other network components
- Provide daily support to Zoom A/V & conference systems
- Must be able to lift at least 18 kgs.
What you have:
- Experience working in Creative/Studio environments
- Understanding of the Windows Operating System
- Experience working in primarily Mac OS X environment
- Basic troubleshooting experience with Mac OS X & Apple related products & software
- Strong communication skills, ability to explain situations & set expectations
- Experience with Google Apps
- Understanding of the Casper Suite a plus
- Experience troubleshooting the Office suite of Applications, both for Mac & PC
- Experience using & troubleshooting the Adobe Suite of Applications preferred
- Experience with VOIP systems preferred
- University Degree or equivalent qualification
To be successful here you are:
- Self-starter who is not afraid to get dirty & take on anything that comes their way
- Must be hard working & passionate about their craft