Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
What you'll do:
- Develop & execute the SEO roadmap by working closely with Engineers, Product Designers & Analysts to drive organic growth & revenue.
- Perform your own data analysis & work cross-departmentally to develop & test hypotheses to optimize the experience.
- Manage SEO team members to execute local SEO strategy.
- Manage relationships with editor & writing team members to execute SEO content strategy.
- Prioritize your roadmap consistently based on outcomes & communicate commitments & updates to your partners.
- Be responsible for the performance (and measurement) of the teams output, including impact to the business & our customers.
- Stay up to date with SEO trends & methodologies.
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of SEO experience with large-scale marketplace or e-commerce websites.
- 2 - 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience analyzing data to develop hypotheses, forecast, & set goals.
- Experience with performing keyword research, local SEO best practices, content strategy, & large site audits.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate & partner well throughout an organization.
- Meticulous in taking care of the details & demonstrating end-to-end ownership of work.
- Fluent in agile software development.
- Strong grasp of web analytics & SEO tools (Amplitude, Search Console, SEMrush, ahrefs, SEOClarity, OnCrawl)
- Great Product Managers can come from a variety of backgrounds, & so Slice is open-minded to varied education & experience.
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, & shared services they need to serve todays digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains & form the nations largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops & discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his familys New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If youre ambitious, interested in growing your career, & hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards weve recently won for our workplace & culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.