Want to help millions of people put change into action everyday?
Want to work for a startup that is growing 100% every year & have opened up two brand new offices in the last month?
Want to have responsibility from day one & be rewarded for doing an awesome job?
Hive Learning is the behavior change app for leaders, teams & organisations. Our mission is to help millions of people grow their skills together every day by putting change into action.
5 years ago we set on a journey to completely transform the world of learning in the Corporate & Sport industry. We realized that of the $300 billion spent every year by companies on their learning - only a tiny fraction of that was seeing any return on investment. Whats more, the technology being used was so archaic it was putting people off learning altogether. So we created a simple, flexible, mobile learning experience platform that is easy to use & is actually engaging.
Now, weve used what we know about learning to help people be more inclusive, adopt a growth mindset, become an infinite learner & more. We help companies like Deloitte, Pepsico, Freddie Mac, Barclays & Sports organisations like the Olympics & US Ski & Snowboard - all with a common passion for learning & revolutionising the way learning happens.
This role is for an exceptional graduate or someone with a few years experience, with a passion for technology & learning & an interest in strategy & consulting. Youre going to be joining our latest office in New York & be a part of a growing team. You will be the face of the business, consulting with our clients to tailor our product & suite of services to maximise their return on investment. This is a rare opportunity to help shape an exciting branch of the business from the outset. You will work closely with the VP of New York as we begin to grow our business in the US. This means taking on responsibility from the beginning & going the extra mile each & every day.
Youll ultimately be responsible for a set of client projects & the success of their use of Hive Learning. The metrics that will drive your work will be a combination of your clients active users/data on how they use the product, & the clients overall opinion of how much value our product & work delivers to their business. The role is diverse, giving exposure to a variety of skills & experiences. Broadly speaking your responsibilities will fall into five main buckets; consulting, user activation, project management, supporting account management & driving continuous improvement through insights.
WHAT YOULL BE DOING
- For existing clients, youll be acting as the customers agent to drive change by educating them on best strategies for success through frequent check-in calls & face-to-face workshops.
- Communicate insight & experience effectively so that you can bring clients along with your strategy, where the activities may be new & make them feel naturally uncomfortable.
- For new clients; supporting the set-up & creation of client Change Plans & running Train-the-Trainer workshops.
- Owning the program/client specific Learning Activation Playbook & executing our best bet on the activities that will deliver maximum results, these include (but are always expanding); creating/curating content, super user engagement, webinar & face-to-face training, on-boarding videos, creating quizzes & polls, designing & managing mini missions, capturing events & bringing in external experts.
- Owning & driving on & off platform user communications, from sign up to generating weekly or even daily engagement from newsletters, posts & community management emails.
- Owning & developing external training partner/facilitation staff relationships.
- Adopt an ongoing test & learn approach to continuously analyse & iterate your delivery process & Learning Activation Playbook.
- Contribute to our evolving Learning Activation Playbook, Services offering & Product Development by bringing forward your own creative ideas & ensuring all client & user feedback is fed into the key channels internally.
- Co-developing & owning program delivery & activation plans with Hive Learning Partnership Directors / VP & the client.
- Managing the delivery of these plans on time by plotting key milestones & managing workflow across multiple internal & external stakeholders.
- Identifying any risks or red flags to timelines & program success, & proactively approach challenges to find solutions.
- Product set-up & client specific support; becoming an expert on our administration panel & a whizz at customisation on a client-by-client basis.
SUPPORTING ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- Owning counterpart program team & user relationships. Providing exceptional service to our clients & building & maintaining strong lasting relationships across all key stakeholders.
- Working with Partnerships team to surface insights, bring user stories to life & create client reports.
- Understanding the clients needs & drive behind the partnership, then using this & data to drive your decision making.
- Using your knowledge of the program & intel from working closely with the client to identify new commercial opportunities to help Hive Learning Partnership Directors generate upsell.
- Occasionally you may be asked to support other sales activities such as presenting & demoing Hive Learning & taking part in Discovery Workshops sharing relevant use cases & experience.
ACT AS ONE TEAM
- Whilst we have a big family in London, New York is still growing. Youll be expected to embody the true spirit of teamwork & help all others when we need it.
- We operate as one & share responsibility - & the successes.
- Bachelors Degree level education or equivalent life experience!
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Confidence & awareness in new situations
- Quick learner, resilient & comfortable with change
- Strategic & analytical thinker
- Proactive problem solver
- High IT & tech competency, particularly PowerPoint & mobile devices
- Base commercial understanding to spot opportunities
- Autonomous self-starting approach with a natural curiosity of how things can be done better
- Youre comfortable in a high-growth environment, working at a fast pace & adjusting course regularly
- You enjoy being hands on & rolling up your sleeves where necessary
- You get pleasure from doing a great job & going the extra mile for clients
- Experience managing lots of tasks at once & being able to prioritise your work accordingly & dont get flustered or stressed when stretched
- Detail knowing when to spend time on the right things & getting the details perfect
- Agility happy when told to drop something & help on something else
- Managing expectations to make sure you get the most important things done quickly
- A creative side to you; youre able to come up with ideas to help us deliver the product in new ways
- You are naturally warm & likable, yet feel comfortable to challenge others
- You like the idea of collaborating with Product teams to deliver the best possible outcome by providing comprehensive feedback to support the on-going development of the product
- You have a sharp attention for detail & are highly organised. You are always looking for ways to streamline processes to make the most of your time
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience working in or with HR & Learning & Development departments in medium or larger enterprises.
- A flair for video creation / photography and/or other skills that help us to maximise client events we run.
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days annual leave + public holidays
- Your birthday off
- Health plan
- Continuous opportunities to learn; partake in frequent development events & expert sessions being hosted at Blenheim Chalcot, plus connect & be mentored by some of the incredible people that work here at BC.
- A swanky new office in Soho with free coffee, snacks, yoga room & karaoke machine.
- Great team culture, team trips away & always a chance to unwind on a Friday with a beer, wine or coconut water.
We are looking for smart & ambitious individuals to be our next team legends. We have a bright & dedicated team all with a common passion for learning & making a difference.
Join our mission. Join Hive Learning.