Lyft is looking for a proven, passionate leader who wants to change the future of cities & transportation by joining our Central Operations team for Lyfts Bikes & Scooters (LBS).
The Central Operations team is the epicenter of operational excellence, focused not only on process improvement, but step change unlocks to our efficiency & cost structure. Central Operations leads the way in helping to build a culture of continuous process improvement & best-in-class operating processes throughout the business.
You are a builder looking to work on a product you are passionate about, with people who are equally passionate. You are a bold thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit who is not afraid to take risks. You are able to make decisions quickly based on limited data, & able to execute with limited resources - you are scrappy & resourceful. You want to own your area from top to bottom, from strategy to implementation. You love getting your hands dirty & staying close to our front line operations in order to deeply understand the business.
- Own the inventory management domain end to end (strategy, analytics, execution, cross-functional communication)
- Determine the business strategy for inventory management & execute against it
- Work with supply chain to insure we have an efficient & cost effective process for delivering products to our local teams.
- Implement new processes to insure local teams are maintaining efficient inventory levels
- Analyze data & draw insights to improve our operations
- Measure & report out the impact of your efforts
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of experience; including direct experience in operations
- Proven track record of scrappiness
- A passion for operations & operational improvement
- Experience working cross-functionally with data science, product, & supply chain teams
- Creative problem solving & ability to work quickly & iteratively
- A passion for numbers - you solve seeing the quantitative impact of your work
- Process orientation with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- SQL knowledge a plus, but not required
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.