All about these Boxed Boxes.
Boxed was launched in our CEOs garage in 2013 by our four founders, an eclectic group of experienced tech pioneers. They had a simple idea: to make shopping for bulk-sized products easy, convenient & fun. Today, we deliver a first class e-commerce experience for everyday essentials across the country. We work out of our corporate headquarters in New York City, another corporate office in San Mateo, & our three fulfillment centers serving the country from New Jersey, Las Vegas & Dallas.
Were a late stage startup that places technology & innovation at the heart of all that we do. Our technology platform & automated, state-of-the-art fulfillment centers make headlines, & our systems utilize machine learning, predictive analytics, & other technologies to ensure a delightful B2C & B2B e-commerce experience. While technology is at the core of what we do, providing a personalized, thoughtful, & seamless shopping experience is at the heart of who we are.
Unpack your Potential at Boxed.
Boxed is made up of a vibrant & fun group of engineers, designers, marketers, sales people & operations specialists -- just to name a few. We work with passion for driving superior value & experience to our customers. Our customers choose to buy from Boxed because we save them time & money, which in turn makes their lives easier. Thats where you come in!
We are seeking a results-driven Growth Leader to join the Boxed team. Youll work to acquire new customers by optimizing our acquisition campaigns across paid & organic marketing channels. Working within the marketing team, you will play a critical role in developing & improving the conversion funnel. You will be analytical & data-drive in your approach, & embrace a test & learn marketing environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in directly managing marketing campaigns with a focus on increasing conversion rates for e-comm brands (or similar direct response products/services).
This critical role will report directly to the Head of Marketing & lead development & implementation of all analytics, tools/tech, & operations utilized for driving growth. This person will also be responsible for managing marketing spend & performance forecasting, & will work closely with the Finance team to ensure top & bottom line growth. To succeed in this role, youll need to be extremely data-driven, have exceptional analytical skills, be a strong communicator with the ability to present learnings & have a go-getter attitude.
- Be obsessed with driving growth through innovative & efficient marketing performance
- Manage all online media including SEM, paid social, podcasts, direct mail, & other digital acquisition channels
- Work with CRM lead to assess & optimize engagement & move towards a customer journey-based re-engagement program
- Collaborate with the product team to identify & implement solutions to improve conversion
- Integrate closely with the brand marketing team to optimize all efforts across channels & drive top line growth
- Manage budgeting process for customer acquisition, including forecasting & ROI assessments
- Work closely with larger marketing & brand team to integrate above-the-line strategies with media & CRM efforts
- Manage full time customer acquisition team as well as media agencies
- Love snacks & dogs
- 7+ years of experience in customer acquisition roles
- Experience managing annual media budgets (~$10M+)
- Expert at managing inventory through Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat & other paid social platforms
- Heavy experience managing & optimizing SEM & Shopping campaigns
- Experience building the performance marketing function (team, process, tools) of at least
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Equal parts strategic thinker & hands-on do-er & builder
- Experience with financial/budget forecasting & ROI assessment/tracking
- Excellent time management & communication skills
- People management experience
- Experience working in a cross-functional role/organization
- A fun, flexible demeanor, with a desire to be a part of a winning team (when BOXED wins, we all win!)
- The willingness & desire to put in the effort & time to scale a business from millions to billions in revenue
OUR package for you!
Alongside our customer focus & technology DNA, we pride ourselves on our employee centric mentality. NBC Nightly News called our CEO, Chieh Huang, Americas Dream Boss for our generous benefits. Every day is bring your dog to work day at Boxed! In addition, our team enjoys competitive compensation plus stock options, endless snacks, flexible parental leave, unlimited paid time off, company lunches, & lots of other perks -- just some of the reasons we made Crains list of best places to work in NYC. Wed love to meet you, so apply today!
Check Boxed out here! For CA residents, see our CCPA Policy.