Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single persons daily commute to reducing humanitys collective environmental footprint weve got huge goals.
As a Strategic Planning/Support Operations Principal, you own supply planning & forecasting, cost optimization, & strategic vendor management for our Global Support Operations team, helping to drive critical business outcomes around cost, operational excellence, & rider, driver, & partner experience. You oversee the Global Support Operations budget, identifying opportunities to optimize spend & acting as a thought partner on cost forecasts, strategic pricing, & partnership proposals. You are the main interface between Via & our outsourced support vendors, ensuring the productivity & performance of 350+ agents across the globe who make our services exceptional.
What Youll Do:
- Manage Support spend globally across Support Operations, Partner Support Operations, & Technical Support Operations, & is accountable to ensuring spend is optimized for operational outcomes & quality
- Own & execute the quarterly budgeting process for Support, presenting to key stakeholders across Operations & Finance
- Identify & execute on opportunities to reduce costs, eliminate inefficiencies, or improve performance through analysis on site mix, channel mix, queue design, & staffing delivery
- Manage the strategic relationship with all Support vendors, holding them accountable to key performance targets & identifying opportunities to improve agent productivity
- Help shape new support models & queues as input into strategic pricing proposals & RFP responses
- Oversee Supports supply planning & forecasting function to ensure that critical service level targets are met, & innovate on methodologies to improve forecasting accuracy & efficacy
Who You Are:
- Data-oriented with experience building & navigating financial models, budgets, & P&L statements
- A collaborator with excellent cross-functional stakeholder management skills
- A critical thinker with the ability to identify opportunities to improve existing processes
- Experienced in strategic vendor management
- Comfortable with statistics or have a data science background
Compensation & Benefits
- All final pay rates will be determined by candidates experience, knowledge, skills, & abilities of the applicant, internal equity, & alignment with market data
- Base salary pay range: $125,000-$165,000
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive & authentic workplace. If youre excited about this role but your past experience doesnt align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.