Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization & control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
We are seeking an experienced marketing leader to support PubMatic's internal & external marketing activities including managing & measuring the effectiveness of our corporate website, coordinating advertising efforts & results & content development/distribution. This role requires a highly organized, detail-oriented problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit. He or she should feel comfortable & confident contributing creative ideas to a growing marketing team. The position will report to the VP, Marketing Communications & requires high energy, creative thinking & solid analysis & writing abilities.
- Develop deep understanding of PubMatic products & core corporate messages
- Manage & measure the effectiveness of our corporate website & oversee SEO strategies
- Lead content marketing channels, including our blog, social media, email communications & newsletters, & paid promotion
- Implement account-based marketing strategies & manage ABM vendors
- Serve as day-to-day contact for external PR agency
- 5 years business experience & 3+ years marketing experience & 1+ years of ABM experience
- Understanding of the digital advertising landscape
- Excellent presentation skills with solid communication skills, both verbal & written
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Analytics & other marketing management platforms
- Ability to be highly responsive, work well under pressure, & work independently as well as part of a team
- Results oriented with excellent customer focus & attention to detail
- Strong organizational & time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Willingness to roll up sleeves & get the job done
- 4-year college degree
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot and/or Engagio a strong plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.