Company Description|Job Description
TRADESHIFT is seeking a Corporate Finance Manager for its San Francisco location. The role will behands-on in analyzing data & actual results to develop reporting & models to understand & map our business. It will be crucial within the team & help us achieve our targets both in the short & long
- You will be aplayer in the corporate finance team, responsible for building out & scaling a reporting & model framework for a rapidly growing company as well as for maturing it to meet requirements on a slightly longer horizon.
- Help the team by assessing the impact of new project & non-standard transactions; create & maintain financial reports & frameworks.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, annual & ad-hoc financial reporting, both internally & externally.
- Have the opportunity to work on numerous projects overseen by the Corporate Finance team; this role is broad & highly visible within the organization.
Master's Degree in Economics, Finance, or related field plus 2 years of related experience in private equity, investment banking, corporate development, strategy consulting, venture capital or big 4 accounting firm.
Required experience must include 2 years in the following specific skills:
- Acquiring, developing & divesting a company;
- Free Cash Flow(FCF)/Cash Conversion analysis;
- Leveraged buyout (LB0)-, discounted cash flow (DCF)-, peer group-, & comps valuation;
- Money multiple (MM) & internal rate of return (IRR) sensitivities;
- Enterprise value (EV)/Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation & amortization (EBITDA) w. adj. net interest bearing debt (NIBD); Black-Scholes Model
- Delta net working capital (NWC) projecting; and
- Payment in kind (PIK)/Revolver negotiations.
10% international travel & limited domestic travel required.
Tradeshifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This is a full-time role based in our downtown San Francisco office.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.