At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
We're looking for a new member of the Regulatory Compliance team who can assist in understanding, communicating, & fulfilling Lyfts regulatory compliance requirements in Bike & Scooter markets. In this role, you will take ownership of the compliance function in several markets & have opportunities to work across different areas of the company to implement our compliance objectives. This role reports to Bikes & Scooters Counsel on the Regulatory Compliance Team.
- Research, document, & track Lyfts compliance obligations in multiple jurisdictions
- Work collaboratively with regulators to understand compliance requirements & advocate for changes or new requirements across multiple jurisdictions
- Communicate & advise on compliance issues, including assessing & mitigating risks, that impact Lyfts Operations, Marketing, Finance, Communications, Public Policy, Customer Support, Product, & other teams
- Proactively identify potential compliance-related issues & recommend & implement solutions
- Coordinate response & submission of reports & audits
- Work cross-functionally to support bike & scooter RFPs, launches, & operations
- Bachelors degree & 5+ years relevant paralegal, operations, or compliance experience
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Exceptionally organized, efficient, & articulate
- Ability to manage competing responsibilities across several markets simultaneously & adapt to changing circumstances
- Demonstrated history of collaboration & experience developing relationships across large, cross-functional teams
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment & take initiative to get things done
- Passion for Lyft & its community
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.