Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as aSales ExcellenceManager,we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
This role will enable the creation, roll out & management of the Sales Boot camp & drive the Sales Roadmap to drive sales excellence within Europe.
What we expect of you, day-to-day:
- Liaising with client facing teams & Country Managers / Regional Managing Directors to identify knowledge & training gaps within our sales teams.
- In partnership with Visa University & Global L&D teams, you will be responsible for the design & delivery of the learning programs:
- Sales Bootcamp (for new & tenure employees)
- Sales methodology (insight-led training: Challenger assessment)
- Commercial Deal Excellence
- Sales Simulation
- Negotiation Training
- Any other training initiatives as nominated by the Head of Sales Standards
- Developing, executing & managing projects, programs & initiatives that support our Sales Excellence Roadmap
- Empowering & equipping front line managers with the best practices toolkit to strengthen their teams
- Driving measurement of the effectiveness of our programs. This will include measuring individual participation in training programs as well as proficiency of skills obtained through the training
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.