Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, & team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, & New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, & it starts right here at Gusto. Thats why were committed to building a collaborative & inclusive workplace, both physically & virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
As the Affiliate Marketing Manager you will be responsible for growing & managing various direct & network affiliate partners. You will also build fast-growing marketing programs, focusing on B2B & SaaS. Youll work closely with our paid acquisition, marketing analytics, product marketing, growth engineering, legal, & creative teams to plan, buy, & optimize targeted media campaigns, delivering on direct response goals. Youll scale our programs with multi-million dollar budgets amongst an ambitious & growing team, owning both the strategy & execution. Youll help us devise cross-channel campaigns & help drive advancement in our analytic capabilities. If you have experience with affiliate marketing & want to bring that to dramatically scale a disruptive company, we would love to hear from you!
What it is like to Work with Gusto
Heres what youll do day-to-day:
- Recruit partners, review incoming proposals, & make recommendations for partnerships.
- Direct affiliate partners with content creation, testing strategies, payout offers, & bonus incentives
- Scale & optimize paid campaigns to drive customer acquisition on other paid media channels
- Drive reporting on effectiveness of campaigns, creatives, & the acquisition portfolio
- Develop forecasts & budgets for paid acquisition programs, including affiliate marketing, driving & executing spend optimization decisions rapidly
- Partner closely with internal teams, including legal, data analytics, & growth engineering
Heres what we're looking for:
- 5+ years experience with affiliate marketing, including hands on experience negotiating & optimizing affiliate deals, ideally with a focus on B2B or SaaS
- Passionate about Gustos mission & the impact we can have on the world
- Experience in optimizing in-house direct response marketing programs, while driving efficiency & meeting LTV:CAC targets
- Some experience with additional paid acquisition programs (e.g. podcasts, offline media, programmatic media)
- Strong working knowledge of direct affiliate relationships & affiliate management platforms (ShareASale preferred)
- Strong knowledge of the media industry & business law to strategize & execute media buys, IOs, MNDAs, etc.
- Versatile & comfortable juggling multiple projects with several moving parts at once
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, including advanced functions.
- Fluency with modern business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience with advanced measurement & analytics (multi-touch attribution, media mix modeling, or similar)
- Experience with tag management (e.g. Tealium)
- Experience with small business marketing, subscription products, SaaS, or financial services.
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $82,000-102,000/yr in Denver & most remote locations, & $99,000-123,000/yr for San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience & expertise & may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life & so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values & our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state & local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities & disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.