Company Description|Job Description
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP's across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities & personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
Under the supervision of the IT Service Desk team Lead, the IT Technician will be required to perform several IT/Operation tasks.
You ensure users IT technical support, research & problem solving in technical interventions when necessary. You treat & track support/work requests in a timely manner via the corporate IT ticketing system.The users support will be done in an environment of creative development.
- Receives service requests from internal clients & establishes priorities for action depending of the emergency level, establish the diagnosis or nature of the breach, makes adjustments & repairs & document actions taken;
- Installation, management & maintenance of workstations for Windows 7, 8 & 10;
- Game console management & associated peripherals related to the development;
- IT/Operation, inventory tracking & management;
- Provides preventive & corrective maintenance of workstation & software programs;
- Ensures that global IT Security Policies are followed & maintained.
- College Diploma in Computer technology or equivalent;
- A minimum of 3to 5years experience in IT support;
- Understanding of networks using TCP / IP;
- Bilingual English / French, spoken & written;
- Proven abilities in solving problems & work under pressure;
- Strongcustomer-oriented skills, strives in providing excellent customer service & meet their needs in a timely manner;
- Good communication skills;
- Interest in teamwork & in the success of the company;
- Autonomous & dynamic;
- Occasionally available to work outside regular business hours (emergency & maintenance work).