Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join the Sales Operations team. This role is ideal for someone with a solid understanding of the Salesforce.com platform. The role offers an opportunity for individuals looking to take the next step in their career & get more exposure into the operational processes that drive systems designs. This role will report into the Salesforce Administrator Manager on our Sales Efficiency team in our Sales Operations organization.
Twilio is looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator who lives the Twilio Magic & is interested in developing project management skills while also building & designing solutions for the Salesforce.com platform. You take initiative to learn & complete tasks on your own while also collaborating with teammates for large scale projects. You are a results-oriented individual who is motivated to tackle complex problems, has a "can do" attitude, & is comfortable asking questions.
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com implementation (design, configuration, deployment)
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs & translate requirements into technical solutions
- Salesforce Certified Administrator & Developer with knowledge on Salesforce.com configuration best practices
- Comprehensive experience on debugging & troubleshooting in Salesforce
- Strong organizational & business analysis skills; detail-oriented & able to work independently, manage & develop smaller scale projects.
- 1+ year of experience designing or developing on Salesforce (Apex)
- Experience working with & managing large data sets & developing Lightning Components in Salesforce Lightning
- Industry experience in automating, auditing large volumes of data & in designing effective UX/UI
As a Senior Salesforce Administrator in our Sales Operations team, you will get to know our unique business processes & how to build & maintain the systems that power them. In this role, you will be responsible for improving our Salesforce.com platform & ensuring data excellence across the organization. You will be challenged to think creatively about how to reshape existing processes to become more efficient & your work will be integral to supporting impactful programs managed by the team (Voice of Sales, Quote to Cash) to contribute to the success of the sales team & support Twilios fast growth.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Assist project managers in various work streams on Salesforce.com & work on data management in Salesforce.com, other business systems, including auditing & resolving data integrity at a large scale
- DRAW THE OWL: Work with program managers & stakeholders to uncover process gaps & develop elegant solutions
- DON'T SETTLE: Understand & fix existing system problems on a daily basis
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Continually evaluate & identify gaps in our existing codebase to develop solutions for increased extensibility.
The Sales Operations team is crucial for the success & scalability of our sales organization & its supporting teams. We are the custodians of the systems, processes, & data that power the day-to-day interactions across the sales organization & lay the groundwork for future initiatives.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in RMZ Ecoworld office in Bangalore. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.