As General Manager of Vias newest business line, you wont be working from an expansion playbook youll be writing it. The GM role requires a combination of intelligence, creativity, & leadership that few possess. This is an opportunity for a truly outstanding entrepreneur to shape the operation of our game-changing service. Youll need to be a consummate marketer, an operations workhorse, & an exceptionally creative problem solver.
Note: This role would manage one of Vias newest business units, launching soon. The role would be based in New York City.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Oversee Vias launch into a new product vertical: develop the strategy & logistics behind our go-to-market plan
- Set ambitious growth goals, then tirelessly work to exceed them
- Own & manage the P&L for one of Vias newest, most innovative business units
- Manage the team: foster a collaborative, cohesive, & energetic presence
- Ensure operational excellence, customer satisfaction, & an unbelievable product every day
- Be the face of Via; develop relationships with policy makers, key players, & local partners
- An independent self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced environments & feel comfortable with a very high level of responsibility
- A no-nonsense thinker: you have sound business sense & make data-driven decisions
- A detail-oriented executor: youre obsessively action-oriented
- An exceptional leader: people love working with you & for you
- A savvy & tactful communicator: you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- A preternatural entrepreneur: youre excited to build a new business from the ground up & shape the strategic direction of our company
- Have an exceptional academic record & prior employment experience
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.