Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, & manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, & Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqorks drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, & lower costs than conventional approaches. In October 2020, Unqork Announced $207 Million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
As a lead engineer within the Extend camp, you will be building the framework that gives customers & developers the ability to extend the Unqork platform. This work will set the foundation for growing our developer ecosystem & help us deliver on our promise of creating a single platform that is secure, compliant, future proof & incredibly easy to use.
- Champion technical excellence & provide technical leadership by example on your team
- Contribute to the architecture & development of features to evolve the Unqork platform
- Partner with product managers to identify actionable opportunities, & design solutions that positively impact the end user experience
- Participate as a primary stakeholder in planning the product roadmap, managing priorities, & in the day-to-day performance of your team
- Reach across teams to help accomplish cross-cutting goals & clear blockers
Who you are:
- You are excited to mentor a cohesive, high functioning team in a fast-paced environment
- You are pragmatic in your approach to engineering & leadership
- You care about serving customers & delivering a great product
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent & self-motivated
- You are never done learning, & seek opportunities to continuously hone your craft
- You are up to speed on industry best practices, such as TDD, CI/CD, & eager to spread your knowledge
- You strive to architect elegant solutions to otherwise complicated problems
What were looking for:
- 7+ years of full-stack engineering experience, including 2+ years leading a team of engineers
- Deep experience building modern web applications using ReactJS & Redux
- Node.js experience
- Familiarity with MongoDB
- Experience contributing to a developer ecosystem and/or building an SDK
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.