Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
Were looking for a pragmatic, tenacious UX/UI Designer whos passionate about design & wants to join us on our mission to help entrepreneurs & businesses grow with confidence. Youll be part of the broader marketing team, & will collaborate with stakeholders across the company to create web & digital experiences for the public-facing Marketing site. If youre someone who loves visual design, data, iterating, & generating strong hypothesis-driven ideas, wed love to hear from you.
Who you are
- You have a sense for clean design & are committed to creating elegantly simple user experiences
- You are a self-motivated person, with an eye for quality & aesthetics
- You have experience working within brand guidelines & are able to shape a design system with consistency & efficiency in mind
- You have a passion for process: from conducting & leveraging research (quantitative & qualitative) to prototyping & implementation, to testing & evaluation.
- You take time to understand the performance side of design & are able to optimize designs to meet business objectives
- You have knowledge & experience designing responsive & accessible user experiences
- You're a problem solver & are able to communicate (through both storytelling & visualization) the reasons behind your design decisions & work collaboratively with a cross-functional team
What youll do
- Maintain, evolve, & translate Justworks design guidelines across digital channels to ensure a cohesive brand experience
- Design & deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, & mockups optimized for a wide range of devices & interfaces
- Contribute to key website projects (including the launch of an entirely new content platform), cross-functionally with our web development team, content producers, & internal stakeholders
- Contribute to website experimentation initiatives with an eye to implementing changes that drive top-of-funnel lead generation & down-funnel business performance
- Develop & execute creative content marketing campaigns, working alongside the social & editorial teams as needed
- A portfolio that demonstrates range of creativity across web & digital platforms
- 2+ years of experience at an agency or in-house design team specializing in web design or interaction design
- Proficiency in Figma and/or Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Strong knowledge of layout, color, grids, icons, & typography
- Extremely strong communication & organizational skills
- Able to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, & work well under pressure
Please submit portfolio, cover letter, & your resume.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status