1stDibs is the world's largest curated & vetted marketplace for luxury items. The Seller Performance team, part of the Marketplace Trust group, is responsible for verifying compliance with marketplace policies & their enforcement across the seller population. The team works in close collaboration with Seller Relations, Client Services, & Product teams to promote conversion by spreading awareness of the proper use of platform tools & compliance with marketplace policies.
1stDibs is seeking a Seller Performance Associate (OPOP) to join our UK team, based in Wyboston Lakes in Bedfordshire. This is a self-driven position that requires excellent communication & interpersonal skills, critical thinking, attention to detail & an aptitude for data analysis, & the ability to think strategically about policy enforcement activities from a bigger-picture perspective.
What youll do
- Review buyer/seller interactions to detect violations of 1stDibs Transactional Policies.
- Issue formal policy violation notices to offending sellers according to the established escalation path.
- Investigate & address potential off-platform sales based on buyer/seller interactions & various analytical tools, processing orders for any confirmed off-platform sales.
- Handle all but the most escalated communications with sellers resulting from transactional-policy compliance activities.
- Contribute along with other members of the Seller Performance team to refining automated & outsourced conversation review processes in order to improve efficiency & mitigate the impact of policy enforcement activities on compliant users.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders from the Partner Manager Team, Client Services, & Product teams at 1stDibs to develop & continuously improve best practices, procedures, & tools related to compliance with seller policies.
- Identify, structure, & recommend opportunities to surface additional potential off-platform sales, or improvements to current investigative processes, in collaboration with the Seller Performance Manager.
- Serve as an authoritative internal resource on any matter related to Transactional Policies as defined in the Seller Agreement & on the compliant use of platform tools & recommended best practices.
What youll bring
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail & critical thinking skills;
- Can conduct themselves professionally & get results during often fraught conversations with non-compliant sellers;
- Comfortable managing, analyzing, & extracting insights from large datasets;
- Can perform independently at a high level in ambiguous & rapidly changing situations
- Team player with a roll-up-your-sleeves & helpful attitude
Nice to haves:
- Experience with luxury goods
- E-commerce experience
- Investigations/compliance experience
1stDibs is a leading online marketplace for connecting design lovers with highly coveted sellers & makers of vintage, antique, & contemporary furniture, home dcor, art, fine jewelry, watches & fashion. 1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.