VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC & LATAM. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
The task at hand (AKA the role & responsibilities)
- Inspire, motivate, & mentor account/strategy teams in VaynerMedia's commitment to providing best-in-class social & digital marketing counsel, while contributing to the career growth of your team members. You will communicate directly into a VP or SVP, overseeing several client brand families, while managing & motivating a team of Account Supervisors that are typically managing 2-4 brands.
- Develop & deliver senior-level social strategy to CMO-level clients, derived from industry insights & category expertise. (Our clients challenges become ours! We need to understand their highly-individual market conditions, & the levers of growth to focus on that will drive business results)
- Eat, breathe, & sleep todays digital & mobile consumer, to develop brand-specific strategies that, ultimately, help them sell shit (thats why we love social & digital marketing, after all!).
- Guide & contribute in the development of Creative ideas & deliverables
- Be well versed in the various Paid Media & Measurement opportunities in social, digital, & broader marketing mix, to provide client recommendations on the proper social & digital KPIs, based on brand-specific goals. A working knowledge of Facebook & Twitters Ad products is essential, as well as maturing platforms including Instagram, Pinterest, & Snapchat.
- Identify & help sell-through incremental campaign opportunities to clients, that help them achieve the most efficient returns & results on their overall marketing dollars
- The ability to navigate a portfolio of brands within a larger conglomerate or business group, gain an understanding of their unique company architectures, to build & strengthen relationships with essential stakeholders
- Responsible for assignments centered around operational & internal initiatives, as provided by the Leadership team
- Collaborate with the leaders of other departments (Creative, Production, Analytics/Insights, Media, Community Management) to improve & execute on client deliverables, process, & output
- Contribute to the continued growth & stability of VaynerMedia, by being empowered to make decisions that are best for the company both today & tomorrow
The ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor's degree or Entrepreneurial street creds and 6-10 years of experience working within the social/digital & agency space
- Advanced written & presentation communication skills
- A proven understanding & expertise in brand strategy, as well as the social/digital space & how it integrates with the wider marketing mix for Fortune 500 size brands
- Foster strong relationships & collaboration with cross-discipline teams that include Creative, Project Management, Media, & Analytics -- from initial brief & brainstorm, to campaign execution & measurement
- Strategic understanding of traditional, digital, & social-specific media planning & buying, along with the proper metrics of success & measurement opportunities
- Experience leading & managing growing teams of at least 10 people
- Top-notch social & communication skills to deliver impeccable strategic social counsel
- An infectious smile, upbeat demeanor, & warm personality that contributes to an already ridiculously-strong company culture.
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive & representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, & behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, & location.
- Base Salary $95,000- $138,000
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, & vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Health & Wellness benefits