Title: HR Coordinator
Department: Human Resources
Reportsto: Vice President, Human Resources
Work schedule: 9 am to 6 pm
Exemption status: Non Exempt
We are currently seeking a HR Coordinator to join the Human Resources Department of IAC, headquartered in the Chelsea neighborhood of New York. This individual will provide general administrative support to the VP - HR & other HR team members as well handling a variety of other HR & payroll duties.
- Coordinate & reconcile bi-weekly payroll for IAC Corporate & several other IAC businesses.
- Maintain various weekly, quarterly & monthly reporting via Microsoft Excel & various HR platforms & systems.
- Support HR team with various on boarding & off boarding duties.
- Conduct professional reference checks, coordinate background checks for new hires.
- Assist the HR team with special projects when needed (Internship program, tuition reimbursement program).
- Check the general HR line voice mailbox on a daily basis & follow up on all inquiries/messages.
- Ensure compliance with anti-harassment training & employment law posters.
- Answer multi-phone lines & handle all incoming inquiries.
- Greet candidates & other visitors.
- Sort through all incoming mail.
- Manage calendars & scheduling of all meetings, conference calls, interviews, etc. for VP, HR & HR Department.
- Reconcile, submit, & keep track of expense reports & invoices for both HR & the recruitment teams.
- Set up all travel arrangements & car services.
- Order all HR office supplies.
- Handle all UPS shipments (sending & tracking).
- Update contact lists & distribute accordingly.
- File all HR related paperwork (i.e. employee time sheets, benefits materials, applications).
- Track & plan department specific events & calendar.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Polished & proactive individual with a minimum of 1 year previous administrativeexperience, preferably within HR; exposure to dealing with confidential or sensitive information required.
- Outstanding organizational & follow-through skills. Strict attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Highly visible position entails interaction with VIPs.
- Very strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Suite software (Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Word & Excel).
- High level of resourcefulness & strong team player.
- Ability to multi-task is essential.
- Solid communication & writing skills.