EasyKnock is a real estate technology startup disrupting the finance & real estate industries. By changing how homeownership is approached, we can help the millions of Americans access their home equity. We have created sale-leaseback programs that provide Americans with the money & time they need, so they can live better. We are different from everyone else out there, & need to create a visual brand that reflects that. Now, having recently closed our series A of $215 million, we are looking for a skilled Design Director to help us achieve that.
The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, a good human being, & able to think, design, & execute creatively, with a high degree of craft. The Design Director role will report to the VP of Marketing, & will be instrumental in elevating our users journey & experience by creating or overseeing the creation of everything from facebook ads, videos, & landing pages, to TV commercials, website assets including comparison charts, billboards, emails & print collateral. This is a role that has a really wide scope from diving in immediately to create impactful ads, to strengthening the brand through telling a compelling, consistent, & high quality visual story across all mediums & campaigns.
Candidates should have a proven ability & portfolio that demonstrate strong graphic design skills & ability to tell visual stories, that adhere to brand guidelines & maintain brand voice, while simultaneously pushing the status quo. We are looking for a creative thinker that has experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic, growing & energetic environment with an ability to really take the lead.
What youll be responsible for:
- We are a young company who is still forming our brand - you will be critical in further evolving, defining & strengthening our brand & visual identity
- Develop or oversee the production of all the creative including, digital ads, videos, landing pages, website assets, print ads, infographics, billboards, etc to ensure everything is consistent, meets brand guidelines is of the highest quality
- Communicate timelines, specs & needs effectively to ensure timely delivery of assets.
- Innovate creative graphic-based campaigns to elevate EasyKnock brand through a multitude of channels.
- Managing external vendors & resources
- You want to help people
- You are a stellar designer who creates compelling & unique work
- You have at least 5 years of design & relevant experience
- You have worked with companies that sell a service rather than a tactile product
- You have worked with companies still identifying their brand, & helped achieve that
- You think outside of the box & on your feet
- You have a strong understanding of UX/UI & web-design
- Not only do you take constructive feedback well, you also provide it effectively
- You bring a unique point of view, & will defend your opinions & beliefs to achieve what is of the highest quality, & best for the company
- You are a strong leader, manager, collaborator & communicator
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Youre able to effectively prioritize, multi-task & meet deadlines.
- You are inquisitive, love to learn, embrace failure, & never give up.
- You have video production skills (think 15 second ads & videos)
- You have strong illustration skills
- You have experience in finance and/or real estate companies
What youll love about us:
- Awesome, smart, & fun group of people that all get along
- Health insurance, pre-tax commuter stipend
- Generous PTO & sick leave
- Equity options