Recruiting Coordinator - Contract position
We believe that we are better together, & at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, & experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel & together find the good out there.
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation & excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing & well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, & energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
We are looking for a motivated, organized & hard-working individual to join the Talent Acquisition Team at TripAdvisor. We are looking for someone who has an interest in human resources & recruiting & is eager to learn our business. This person will have the opportunity to work with our global recruiting teams & get exposure to all aspects of a recruiting organization.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by working directly with candidates & recruiters to schedule interviews, greet & host candidates while on-site, & address any issues that arise
- Book travel accommodations for candidates & arrange reimbursement for any additional candidate travel expenses
- Update & maintain applicant tracking system / candidate database
- Generate & process confidential offer documents, & distribute & collect employment applications & other documentation
- Manage initiation of background checks for new hires
- Support the recruiting team in the planning & execution of recruiting focused events such as open houses, meet ups, campus career fairs, & presence at industry events
- Assist with additional ad hoc projects such as updating social media pages, blog posts, & running weekly & monthly reports for Talent Acquisition leadership
- Bachelors Degree Required May 2018 Graduate preferred
- Prior internship experience in recruiting or human resources related role is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail, organization, & follow up
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals
- Trustworthy & able to act with discretion when handling sensitive, confidential information
- Customer service mindset & a positive, can-do attitude