Shop Premium Outlets (shoppremiumoutlets.com) is seeking a Merchandising Assistant to join our fast-growing & entrepreneurial team. This position directly supports the Brand Manager with brand relations & category management for our online marketplace. We are looking for a candidate that is interested in a passionate, collaborative & empowering team environment that focuses on professional growth & development.
Simon Premium Outlets has joined forces with ecommerce powerhouse, Rue Gilt Groupe, to deliver an elite digital outlet experience. Shop Premium Outlets shoppers delight in special offers & curated assortments from the brands they love - always on sale, all in one place.
- Support & assist brand manager with daily tasks
- Attend & participate in brand related meetings
- Communicate with brand partners on products, creatives & promotions.
- Execute promotions & apply promotional messaging to website
- Responsible for curating merchandise collections for marketing campaigns
- Manage various site-related maintenance updates.
- Review & approve marketing email content for brand placement
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness & innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow & bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you & sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in retail management or similar preferred.
- A minimum of two years' experience in a similar role in a related retail environment.
- Proficiency in office & google related programs, such as Excel, PowerPoint & Google Sheets/Slides.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, & communication skills.
- Passion for product & a love of retail.
- Ability to multi-task & work well under pressure.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Technical aptitude & agility to learn web-based tools.
- Ability to think & react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to work from one of our offices in Boston, New York City, Indianapolis or Orange County (Irvine).
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY & CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered