Infrastructure Network Engineering
Netflix has been changing the way people watch shows & movies. We strive to deliver a great Netflix viewing experience in over 190 countries so our customers can watch whatever, whenever, interruption-free. Join us to help Netflix grow into the world's leading producer of premium content. Our Infrastructure Network Engineering team designs, builds & operates networks to connect our internal users, creatives, production teams & partners around the world. We are looking for an experienced Senior Network Engineer that can bring a broad set of technical skills & experience to the team to support our expansion across offices, studios, & locations across the globe.
- Work with team members to design, deploy, & operate infrastructure globally
- Work with internal & external partners, carriers, facility operators & our hardware vendors to design & operate the network (circuit, cross connect, hardware deployment & TAC case management)
- Act as a liaison to collaborate & partner with members of the Open Connect team to implement & support wide area network connectivity while providing constructive feedback
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams & vendors to manage our continued growth globally, with a strong focus on maintaining a high level of availability for our users
- Collaborate with network tools team to develop a high level of automation for day-to-day activities.
- Execute deliverables on Operations, Deployment, & Engineering projects, including coding/automation efforts
- Perform scheduled configuration changes to network switches & routers, firewalls & wireless devices.
- Identify network issues & determine & recommend appropriate solutions.
- Participate in rotating on call schedule
- Partner with Architecture teams for new product introduction & various network projects