MakeSpace is looking for aMarketing Coordinatorto help revolutionize the $38 billion storage industry. With our full-service experience, forward-thinking tech, & easy-to-use app, were making space more accessible to everyone. Join us as we help people live more spacious lives in 24 cities across North America (and counting).
Were looking for a talentedMarketing Coordinatorto join theMarketingteam. This position offers hands-on learning & exposure to the core areas of marketing including demand generation, retention & brand marketing as well as reporting. The Marketing Coordinator should be excited to learn & collaborate in a fast-paced & dynamic marketing team environment. This role is based in our HQ in New Yorks Financial District.
- Help launch & optimize campaigns across offline & online channels, not limited to: Paid Search, Display, Social Media, Radio/Podcast, TV/Video, OOH, & Direct Mail
- Help manage the Marketing Content Calendar & the Testing Log
- Document test learnings & share results
- Work with the marketing team to help track & monitor Marketing spend across all channels
- Assist with social media engagement by helping manage social channels & communities
- Assist with analyzing marketing channel performance
- Help drive new partnerships for MakeSpace from conception to execution
- Additional projects based on interests & skillset
- Bachelors Degree in a related field
- Familiar with social media platforms, marketing metrics & fundamentals
- Detail-oriented, data-focused, enjoys math & statistics
- Hustle is essential, you move quickly & execute to allow for continual iteration
- Clear communicator
- Take pride in your work & achieving challenging goals
- Intellectually curious & creative problem-solver
- 401(k) with matching
- A competitive base salary
- Generous PTO (we believe in our team having a great life outside of work)
- Competitive parental leave policy
- Multiple health care options with premium plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts & Commuter benefits
- Catered lunch on Wednesdays, unlimited snacks, beer on tap, etc.
- Team happy hours, events, & social clubs
- Free MakeSpace storage so you can take back your closet
- Beautiful office in Lower Manhattan with massive outdoor spaces for lunch, work, & play :)
MakeSpace culture is built on collaboration & innovation. Theres tons of room to grow & opportunities to take initiative. You will partner with sharp, motivated teammates looking to disrupt a massive industryand have fun while doing it.
If this sounds like you, then let us knowand join a tech company that makes a concrete impact on the physical world every day!
We are an equal opportunity employer & value a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds at our company. We are dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, or national origin.